Green business is smart business.
The benefits of workplace charging extend far beyond tax rebates and incentives.
Offering Electric Vehicle Charging Stations to your employees is beneficial to your company in more ways than you might think.
- Tenant attraction and retention: Building owners who offer workplace charging at their facilities convey they are interested in providing smart, proactive solutions for their tenants’ present and future needs. Entering this fast-growing niche market today may yield significant benefits in the long run.
- Public image: Providing workplace charging demonstrates an organization’s support of clean transportation technologies to customers, consumers, the community, and its employees.
- Employee satisfaction: Workplace charging is an attractive addition to your organization’s existing employee benefits package. Employees appreciate their employer being proactive in seeking out ways to enhance their experience at the workplace.
- Employee recruitment and retention: Employers who offer charging are better positioned to attract and retain employees who do drive or plan on driving electric vehicles.
- Furthering sustainability goals: Consumers often choose to buy their first electric car as a commuter vehicle (it quickly becomes the preferred vehicle in the household!). EV drivers charge at home or work 90 percent of the time, so expanding the availability of workplace charging infrastructure plays a significant role in getting more EVs on the road. Electric vehicle charging helps reach sustainability goals related to employee commuting practices, greenhouse gas reductions, and/or transportation emissions reductions.
It’s the right time to invest in charging infrastructure.
EVSE infrastructure is more affordable than ever before!
There are many rebates and tax incentives for purchasing and installing a Level 2 charging station at your business.
EVSE REBATES AND TAX INCENTIVES BY STATE >
Need More Information?
If you have questions, or would like help planning EV charging infrastructure we would be happy to help.
Our Product Specialists can assist with choosing the perfect solution for your workplace. Fill out the form below or get in touch via:
- Chat (blue bubble at the bottom of every page)
- Phone (877) 344-4173
Workplace Charging Inquiry
Getting Started: Evaluating and Planning for Workplace Charging
PEV Collaborative: Workplace Charging Case studies from California
Calstart: Best Practices for Workplace Charging
Plug in America: The Goldilocks Approach
Most Popular EV Charging Solutions
Many employers choose to offer free, unrestricted charging. It’s a great incentive to get employees to consider electric vehicles and the cost for someone to re-coup 20 miles of range (the average commute) is less than $1/day in electricity. The Workplace Charging Challenge recently reported that 80% of employers who offer workplace charging, offer it for free to their employees.
A ChargeGuard enabled HCS has ClipperCreek’s standard best in class product features, including a 3-year warranty, a fully sealed, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure, 25 feet of charge cable, and a separate, low profile pedestal or wall mount connector holster.
ChargeGuard allows employers to limit charging to employees only by issuing keys to control charging access.
ChargeGuard enabled HCS offers:
- More reliable than complicated communications based access control
- No internet connection required for station and user portals
- No employee training required
- No software updates to phone and browser apps
- No complex web-based user interface and smart phone apps
- ChargeGuard EX now available! Connect to building access card reader for key-less charging
Contact our Product Specialists for assistance >
Maximize Infrastructure with Share2 or HCS-Dual
Level 2 charging stations and electricity costs are relatively low; electrical infrastructure upgrades can be quite substantial, however. Share2 and our HCS Dual Charging Stations allow a business to inexpensively double the number of charging stations at their facility.
- Turn one charging spot into two with the Share2 Enabled HCS or HCS-Dual Chargers
- Full power charging for one vehicle, split power charging for two vehicles
- Ruggedized charging stations and pedestal options available
Integrate with Existing Building Energy Management
Many companies desire integration of EV charging with existing building energy management systems. COSMOS is a comprehensive interface that can be utilized by a variety of systems, but is extremely affordable.
Features of the COSMOS HCS charging stations include:
- Digital load management interface for easy integration to building management systems
- Easy integration with third party monitoring and control systems
- UART serial communication interface
- Control charging power, view station status, monitor vehicle connected status
- Ruggedized option available
ClipperCreek partners with a variety of businesses for various commercial charging solutions. If your business has unique needs, ClipperCreek likely has a perfect solution. Use the contact form above to inquire.
PowerFlex’s Adaptive Charging Network is the first electric vehicle charging system based on the most advanced load management technology today. The company specializes in fleet electrical vehicle charging systems for workplaces, schools, and multi family complexes. Learn more: powerflex.com
PowerFlex Systems created Adaptive Load Management (ALM), a software algorithm that optimizes power consumption across a large network of charging stations.With ALM, a site can install many more charging stations than the electrical code would traditionally allow.We can reduce peak power consumption and still provide drivers with the range they need. Everybody benefits! Read more >
To find out more about some of our other partners visit: clippercreek.com/partners
The Highest Standards. The Happiest Customers.
Here is what our clients are saying
I just want to mention that since we bought ClipperCreek EV charging stations, the use and management of the Mitsubishi i-MiEV in our Embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica has been pleasant, more practical, and faster for the user.
In the past, we had to charge only when it was almost empty, took up to 14 hours and that affects us very much, because if the user needs to go to the airport and has less than half of battery total charge, we couldn’t use it; but now, with this new unit, it works perfectly. We just connect it daily and the car is fully charged all the time!
Adrian Mora Cedeño, Motor Pool Supervisor
U.S. Embassy, San Jose, Costa Rica
We received the new HCS-40 and installed it, and it has worked flawlessly.
I very much appreciate your followup and Clipper Creek’s excellent customer service and warranty policies, and always recommend Clipper Creek to people who ask me about EVSE’s, citing both the confidence of UL listing and the excellent customer service.
One new employee showed up with a plug-in Ford Fusion Energi and was thrilled to learn that the company offers onsite EV charging, and our company’s semi-retired founder appeared in his Volvo XC90 and was pleased to be able to plug in and drive home on electric power. And I plug in my Ford Focus EV every day, powering my commute on about 90 cents of electricity.
Ken R., Lund Engineering
Read More Customer Testimonials Now!
11850 Kemper Rd., Auburn, CA 95603
General: (877) 694-4194
Sales: (877) 344-4173
© 2023 Enphase Energy, Inc.