National Drive Electric Week
At ClipperCreek we are passionate about electric vehicles and proud to be a sponsor of National Drive Electric Week for our sixth year in a row!
Presented by Plug In America, the Electric Auto Association and the Sierra Club, National Drive Electric Week is an annual nationwide celebration to increase awareness of the growing EV industry and to educate those who are interested in buying their first EV.
Electric vehicles are safe and fun to drive, friendly to our environment, reduce our dependence on foreign oil, have low maintenance requirements, buyer incentives, and so much more!
Download ClipperCreek’s interactive Charging Station Safety and EVSE Buyers Guide here.
Highlights of Event
- Each event is led by local plug-in drivers
- Parades featuring Electric Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles & more
- Online Events
- Electric Tailgate Parties
- Press Conferences
- Award Ceremonies
- Informational Booths
ClipperCreek’s NDEW 2020 events!
We had a great time hosting several virtual events for NDEW 2020. You can find links to our events below, please share them with a friend who is interested in driving electric!
- Driving Change: the non-profits behind the scenes
- Virtual Tour of an EV: Hyundai Sonata
- EV Charging Safety
- Exciting Careers in the EV Industry
- Virtual Tour of an EV: Chevy Bolt
- Virtual Tour of an EV: Nissan LEAF
- Choosing Charging that Works for You
- Get Involved! Electric Vehicle Clubs
- Drive Electric, Georgia
- Virtual Tour of an EV: Tesla Model S P100D
- EV Charging Station Incentives Video