- 3:28 – Introduction
- 5:33 – Just purchased an EV: Do I need to buy an electric vehicle charging station?
- 9:58 – Is it possible to “drive on sunshine” if I’m charging at night?
- 13:09 – EV Charging Stations: Incentives for purchasing and installing at your home or business
- 17:47 – Finding an electrician for installation
- 19:40 – How much does it cost to charge my electric vehicle?
- 23:18 – Should I choose a hardwired or plug-in charging station?
- 26:33 – Level 1 vs. Level 2 Charging: Which is best for charging my battery?
- 29:30 – How long are the charging cables and is it safe if I run over the cable accidentally?
- 33:47 – Do I need a GFCI outlet? Do they come in both 120V and 240V?
- 35:29 – Future-proofing: Should I get a higher powered charging station?
- 39:07 – Is there a way to secure the cable to the care to prevent theft?
- 41:32 – Managing charging in a shared parking garage
- 48:55 – Charging in extreme or wet weather conditions
- 54:35 – Are there any portable charging stations for travel?
- 1:00:05 – Any way to protect charging cables from rodents?
ClipperCreek Product Specialists can answer the questions you still have about charging – please don’t hesitate to get in touch.